Furthermore, it is five years ago that FabFilter One was first released! To celebrate this, FabFilter announces an anniversary sale: You can pick up a copy of FabFilter One for the special celebration price of just 5 euro during five days (from Monday April 20 to Friday April 24, 2009).
Changes in One v3.1 and Simplon v1.1
- Both plug-ins now support the VST 3 format.
- FabFilter Simplon now supports mono-to-stereo mode in the Audio Unit version.
- Added MIDI Learn to FabFilter One, improved it in Simplon.
- Added Undo/Redo feature.
- Added mouse wheel support for all knobs in the interface.
- Improved the parameter value display.
- Minor bug fixes and interface improvements.
FabFilter One and Simplon are available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST 3/AU/RTAS). The updates are free for existing customers and evaluation copies are available for download here.
Visit FabFilter for more information.