FabFilter has released version 1.01 of Pro-Q, an equalizer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
FabFilter Pro-Q is a top-quality EQ plug-in with zero latency and linear phase modes, up to 24 bands and a gorgeous interface for easy and precise editing.
Changes in Pro-Q v1.01
- Added mouse wheel handling for Q changes in the interactive EQ display.
- Fixed a bug that caused some loss of precision in calculations. This update drastically reduces the total harmonic distortion (THD).
- Fixed a bug in the mono AU and VST3 versions, that caused the plug-in to be unable to report latency changes to the host.
- Fixed a bug that could cause unwanted ‘plops’ when disabling and enabling EQ bands at lower frequencies.
- Fixed possible crash in linear-phase processing mode.
Pro-Q is available to purchase for PC and Mac for €139 EUR / $199 USD / £124 GBP.