We have just released updates for our FabFilter Twin 2, Volcano 2 and Pro-C plug-ins. These contain various fixes and improvements, including making all VST 3 plug-ins compatible with Cubase 5.
Changes in the updates
- The VST 3 versions of all plug-ins have been updated for Steinberg Cubase 5, and contain improved MIDI support and bypass functionality.
- Fixed problems with the external side chain input in combination with the envelope generators in FabFilter Twin 2 and Volcano 2.
- FabFilter Twin 2 fixes various minor problems with loading Twin 1 presets.
- All plug-ins contain various other fixes and improvements.
The updates are free for existing customers and can be downloaded here.
FabFilter has also announced a preset contest.
Since Twin 2 already contains an impressive grand piano preset, we are looking for an equally impressive vintage-sounding Rhodes piano preset. Submit your presets before April 15. The winner gets a FabFilter goodie bag including a free Total Bundle!
A winner will be selected based on:
- Authenticity of the sound: is it as equal to a real Rhodes electric piano (any model, please specify) as possible?
- Playability: how does the preset react to velocity, keyboard tracking etc?
- CPU usage
Visit FabFilter for more information.