Sugar Bytes has released the Factory synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Picture this: A modular synthesizer that provides totally unlimited connectivity between all its modules. Now picture this: In addition to that, you could modulate all those modulation paths on their part – individually, or all at the same time, in very precise ways or at random. Finally imagine this synthesizer would be polyphonic and completely programmable – this is exactly what Factory is about!
Factory streamlines the well-known concept of a modulation matrix and employs an interconnection system as a key element that combines maximum routing flexibility with playful and intuitive access. As it happens to be the case, Factory is capable of generating sounds of a huge sonic spectrum using various oscillator, filter, and effects modules. From well-known and popular bread-and-butter sounds to highly bizarre effects and even entire drum loops, almost anything is possible. Extremely powerful modulation options can be routed to almost every parameter via the modulation matrix. This includes envelopes, LFOs, arpeggiator, and even a four-track step sequencer.
Finding the perfect sound for each genre is incredibly easily and efficiently executed by using the innovative and clearly structured preset browser.
- 2×10 Oscillator Engines, plus Sub Osc (with RingMod mode) and Noise (with 5 Colors).
- 8-Voice VA-Sync, FM, Transformer, Wavetable (6 Flavors), Waveguide, Fractal Synthesis.
- 11 New Filter models, matched to the oscillators.
- Morph Crossfader allows for morphing of all continuous parameters.
- “Liquid” Mod Matrix with 8 sources & 10 targets is the centerpiece of sound creation.
- 3x Multi-Effect with drag ‘n’ drop signal flow, incl. newest reverbs (Corpus, Piano, Spring, Shimmer).
- 4x Sequencers for all kinds of Gates and CV’s, incl. 36 motion curves, uni/bipolar.
- Arpeggiator, Intonation engine, Scale Quantizer.
- Over-Featured Envelopes, LFOs and Sample+Hold.
Factory (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 139 EUR/USD.