Faderfox LV3, Ableton Live controller
Faderfox has introduced the LV3, a compact controller for Ableton Live.
The device controls track volumes by faders, rack parameters by encoders and joysticks and important global things like tempo, quantization & cue/master-volumes.
Further you get a total track control by 24 programmable buttons, organized in 3 rows. You will find a very convenient way to select and fire scenes & clips by a dedicated encoder as well.
Last but not least the two joysticks give you the special feeling of controlling a model aircraft. Fly away…
- Special controller for Ableton Live (also suitable for other DAW software).
- Automap setup files for Live 8 are shipped with the controller (no manual mapping necessary).
- USB interface – class compliant / no driver necessary.
- Controls 8 tracks with possibility to shift the 8-track-window to further tracks.
- 24 programmable buttons for all track functions.
- About 280 commands – all freely reassignable (each track sends on separate midi channel).
- Select and start/stop of scenes/clips with dedicated encoder (clip-scroll in session view).
- 4 mulifunctional push-encoders to control rack parameters in the selected track.
- 2 non-centered joysticks to control rack parameters in the selected track or in send tracks.
- Global control of several global parameters like tempo, quantization and master / cue volumes.
- All controls with double function by holding down the shift button.
- 33 LED’s in different colors to display various informations like clip states etc. .
- 2-digit-display to show current scene number and track window.
- USB bus powering – consumption less than 500mW / 100mA.
- Very compact design in a black, plastic casing (desktop format 180x105x70 mm, 350 g).
- High-quality faders and encoders from ALPS.
- New rubber knobs for best tactile feeling.
The LV3 is available to pre-order for 250 EUR incl. VAT. The controller will be available mid June, 2011.