FASoft has released version 6.0 of n-Track Studio, a multitrack audio recording studio software for Windows PC.
Record, edit, overdub your audio tracks, apply effects, process audio live input, mix and then burn audio CDs or create mp3 files.
Changes in n-Track Studio v6.0
- Realtime crossfade between parts overlapped in timeline, crossfade option in timeline popup menu.
- RMS Level meters, with RMS+Peak option and support for K-System metering. Allows for more accurate metering of audio loudness and enables monitoring using Bob Katz K-System, with presets for K-12, K-14 and K-20).
- Signal Path View window (Shows a realtime representation of the routing of audio signals in the audio engine, enables to intuitively alter signal routing parameters and connections).
- Support for Wave64 file format (Support for wave files that have length that exceeds the 2 Gb limitation of regular .wav files, using either .wav or .w64 extensions).
- The program no longer requires Microsft .NET to be installed and the ‘Enable Microsoft .Net’ setting in Preferences/Option can be disabled so that n-Track will not use .NET even if it is installed on the computer.
- Reduced resources usage: n-Track 6.0 starts faster than v5.x, uses less memory and CPU.
- Lots of other improvements and bug fixes. Check the changelog here.
n-Track Studio is available for Windows PC and costs $64 USD. A demo version can be downloaded here.
Visit the n-Track website for more information.