Feeltune has announced OS version 1.5 for Rhizome, a VST Groove Station.
Compose and mix your projects with ease, through a friendly software and hardware interface. Rhizome is an unusual hybrid.
A French touch groove machine, which offers: a stand-alone VST host SEQUENCER a real time SAMPLER, a MIXER 64/8/2 & 15 pre-installed VSTi / VSTfx
Changes in Rhizome OS 1.5
- Undo / Redo on sequences.
- Automation on all mixing parameters, MIDI tracks, VSTi and VSTfx.
- MIDI controller assignation to control all mixing parameters, MIDI tracks, VSTi and VSTfx.
- New MIDI controller environment to control your applications and hardware.
- Multitrack bounce.
- VSTi Track to sample.
- Pattern to sample.
- MIDI Synchronization.
- Drum sampler which allows you to load and edit 16 samples.
- MIDI file import.
Rhizome OS v1.5 is currently in testing phase and will be available for download on March 29th for registered users.
Feeltune will be present at the Musikmesse from 6th to 9th April, Hall 5.1 stand B90. This event will be the opportunity to show the Rhizome and a new line model which release is scheduled for September 2011.
More information: Feeltune