FeelYourSound has announced the release of IsoPad, a free Windows touch MIDI keyboard.
Use your Windows tablet to play any electronic MIDI instrument with your fingers. Connect IsoPad to your DAW and use one of three included keyboard layouts to play melodies, basslines, and hooks quickly.
The isomorphic layouts are optimized for touch screen usage: Chord and scale shapes will always look the same no matter which root note you use. If you know how to play a C Major chord, you instantly know how to play an A Major chord for example. Just keep your fingers in the same position and move them to the A.
A “classic” piano keyboard is included as well.
- Play other MIDI instruments directly from your Windows touch device.
- Ready for Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 desktop (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Two isomorphic keyboard layouts, one “classic” layout.
- Easy to use interface for live and studio use.
- Multi-touch and keyboard input for jamming: Press the keys 1 to 0.
- Maximize screen space: Press X to hide the top row buttons.
- Toggle between full screen and windowed mode: Press ESC.
- Built-in piano sound for stand-alone usage.
- Three different color schemes.
- “Always on top” mode.
- “Transparent window” mode.
- Very low latency.
IsoPad is a free download for Windows touch devices.