feelyoursound updates Sundog Scale Studio composition software to v1.10
feelyoursound has released version 1.10 of Sundog Scale Studio, a MIDI composition software for Windows.
Sundog can be used to create whole songs from scratch by supporting the composition workflow in a musical way:
- Choose a scale and a base note (e.g. E Minor).
- Find a chord progression by clicking chords buttons with your mouse.
- Create melodies, basslines, and arpeggios by binding rhythmic note patterns to either the active chords or the current scale.
The note output happens live via MIDI.
Changes in Sundog Scale Studio v1.10
- MIDI file export: Full song.
- MIDI file export: Current track.
- MIDI file export via drag and drop.
- Solo mode for tracks.
- New hotkeys: S = Solo, M = Mute.
- Chords view: Play most important chords via keyboard.
- Chords view: Change positions with arrow keys.
- Chords view: Trigger playback with space bar.
- Display note names in all rubberboxes.
- Update checker.
- Small bug fixes.
Sundog Scale Studio is available for Windows, priced at $39 USD / 29 EUR.