Fingerlab releases DM1 vintage drum machine for iPad
Fingerlab has announced the release of DM1, an advanced vintage Drum Machine app for iPad.
DM1 is an advanced drum machine exclusively designed and developed for the iPad, powerful, elegant and very easy to use.
It will appeal to musicians with its special selection of “vintage” drum kits and its smart features for sound editing and song writing. It will equally appeal to music fans with its fast, intuitive and “fun” approach to beat making.
- Graphic design by Jonas Eriksson.
- Smart ergonomy for fast creativity and fun.
- 24 vintage and produced drum kits, mastered at in-house Fingerlab Sound Studios.
- Mixer page with pitch, length and level rotary controls, and custom drum kit per channel.
- Extra fast drum kit loading.
- Playable pattern selection for extra creativity.
- 9 Big Drum pads, quantized recording and MPC-like Repeat touch-stripe.
- Step Sequencer with multi-touch matrix.
- Duo FX Trackpads for real-time sonic destruction and multi-FX.
- Mode song with intuitive editing.
DM1 for iPad is available to purchase for the introductory price of $1.99 USD for a limited time (regular $7.99 USD).