Flux announces Recording Pack Bundle
Flux has announced a new bundle, the Recording Pack.
Recording Pack provides a versatile and comprehensive set of precision tools for your everyday recording and mixing session work giving you the best processor for each task within the range of dynamics and equalization processing.
Recording Pack features
- Epure II, a five-band equalizer using one of our most complex proprietary algorithms ensuring the superior quality ever for a digital equalizing processor.
- Pure Compressor produces a wide range of compressions from ultra clean subtle compressions to classic heavy pumping ones. It’s up to your artistic choices not to the technology limitations.
- Pure DCompressor allows you to restore the original dynamic of a sound. The DCompressor is superior for heavily compressed signal adding some of that natural feeling to the sound.
- Pure Expander produces a wide range of expansion process from subtle expansions to hard noise-gate. Using Flux:: proprietary Angel’s Share and Hysteresis algorithms Pure Expander allows you to remove unwanted noises or reverberation without adding a processed character to your sound.
- Pure DExpander enhances the low levels of the sound, magnifies the spatialization information and is also very useful when you want a compact expander sound. The Angel’s Share algorithm permits some heavy processing though still keeping an organic character with the sound.
- Pure Limiter is using exquisite proprietary Flux:: algorithms generating a release-envelope producing no artifacts on the processed sound achieving a transparent limiting. A dramatic increase of the average audio level is easily achieved without damaging the perceived audio quality of the material.
The Recording Pack is available now for the time limited introduction offer of 434 EUR, a 25% discount on the regular price of 579 EUR.
Visit Flux for more information.