Flux releases Alchemist
Flux has released Alchemist, a powerful dynamic processor, able to subtly improve your mix or to totally transmute the audio material.
Alchemist is primarily designed for mastering and re-mastering applications. However, it can also be used as a regular dynamic processor for absolute control.
- State-of-the-art IIR cross-over with selectable slopes from 18 dB per octave to 54 dB per octave, with variable corner frequencies.
- Complete dynamic processing section for each band (including compressor, expander, de-compressor, de-expander working in parallel with independent Angel’s Share and Hysteresis parameters).
- Transient processor and a MS controller for each frequency band.
- Sound can be processed from single broadband to five bands.
- Adjustable soft knee brick-wall clipper.
- Auto Delay function allows producing a zero attack by introducing a delay line on the processed signal.
- A/B morphing system.
- Preset manager allows to save global presets made of two different presets including the A/B morphing slider position.
- Factory presets are provided for every plug-in.
- Digital audio up to 384 KHz, up to 8 channels.
Alchemist is available for Windows and Mac (AU/VST/RTAS) and costs 800 EUR. A trial version can be downloaded here.
Visit Flux for more information.