Flux releases Elixir – Real True Peak Multichannel Limiter
Flux has announced the released Elixir, a real true peak multichannel limiter effect plug-in.
Elixir is a novel kind of program limiter carefully designed to accomplish a truly pure natural sounding result without changing the nature of the audio material and its timbre, presenting none, or effectively reduced, conventional limiting “pumping” effects even during heavy processing.
Intended to fulfil the requirements of the broadcast, post-production and mastering industry, Elixir provides real True Peak output level in accordance with the ITU-R.BS 1770 and EBU R128 norms, and for surround/multichannel operation Elixir provides up to eight channels of simultaneous processing.
- ITU-R.BS 1770 and EBU R128 Compliant.
- Elixir, as all Flux:: plug-ins, provide up to 8 channels Input/Output.
- 64-bits internal floating point processing.
- Sampling rates up to 384 kHz DXD (Pyramix DSP based).
- Sampling rates up to 384 kHz for native (AU/RTAS/VST).
Elixir for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 99 EUR (regular 149 EUR). AVID AAX compatibility expected during Q1 2012.
Loopmasters releases Discotecha sample pack