Note: this post is from 2007, outbound links may be broken.
Flux releases Pure Limiter
Pure Limiter features
- Three operation modes:
- automatic mode allows quick operations in most cases
- manual mode allows more parameter settings
- advanced mode allows total control on the processing
- Two display modes:
- mode A – both original and limited waveforms are displayed
- mode B – displays the limited waveform, the limiter action and the histogram of the release value which is especially useful when running in advanced mode
- 192 KHz and 8 channels capable
- A/B preset morphing function
Pure Limiter is available in native formats for AU, RTAS and VST and costs 170 EUR / $220.33 USD.