Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Flux updates its products to v2.0.10
Flux has released version 2.0.10 of all its plug-ins.
Changes in Flux v2.0.10 plug-ins
- VST (Mac):
- For Steinberg software (Cubase & Nuendo): fixed a bug that lead the mouse to un-precise control of buttons with mouse.
- Fixed a bug that lead to crash when exiting plug-ins.
- Fixed session reloading issues between Mac Intel and PPC.
- AudioUnit: Fixed a session reloading issue that appeared in v126.96.36.199.
- All Plug-ins (Mac): It is now possible to control the “Old Automation State” more simply with the Mac OS Security Manager, with an entry in the file menu. The security manager is released in 188.8.131.52.
- Security (Windows): Fixed Flux Security Engine hang on some Vista 64 Home Premium SP1 systems.
Visit Flux for more information.