Awave Studio is a multi-purpose audio tool that reads a veritable host of audio carrying file formats from different platforms, synthesizers, trackers, mobile phones… It can be used as an audio file format converter, as an audio editor, an audio and MIDI player, and as a wavetable synthesizer instrument editor & format converter.
Updated in v10.1
- If you are running under Windows XP then buttons and other control will now use the rounder ‘XP style’ look
- In the loop editor, it is now possible to move the loop graph by pressing down the mouse button on the loop graph and dragging
- There’s now a handfull of keyboard short-cuts in the waveform editor (right click the graph to see the context menu for which keys)
- Added a ‘Track playing pos’ option (on by default) to the waveform graph context menu in the waveforms editor tab
- Added an option to display (& edit) also the minor bank number as part of the instrument names
- Added support for reading DLS 2.2 files containing compressed waveforms using “wave-format-extensible” chunks
- Added support for reading FMOD SoundSystem sound banks (.FSB files, uncompressed variety only)
- Improved Akai S5000 / S6000 release time translation
- Added support for WusikSND v4 stereo samples
- A hand-full of bug-fixes
The full version of Awave Studio costs $99.95 USD.