FocuSounds releases Sweet Cello and Sweet Violin sample libraries
The concept behind the ‘Sweet Series’ instruments is simple: To create musical, scripted-legato patches that you can play “on-the-fly” with great results!
Sweet Cello / Violin features
- Gorgeous full-bodied cello / beautiful 1920 violin built in Paris by Emile L’Humbert.
- Recorded with world-class recording gear in a professional studio.
- Performed by a full-time, seasoned session musician in Los Angeles, California.
- Incorporates unique performance techniques that treats specifically to scripted legato.
- No static notes, each note breathes musically.
- Dynamics controlled by modwheel (CC#1) which controls both volume and filter.
- Patches that cater to a variety of musical applications/dynamics.
- Ultra-low RAM and CPU footprint.
- Patches include: Sultry, Dolce, Solo, Passion.
- Also includes direct-recorded, 4½ octave electric cello / electric violin.
The Sweet Cello and Violin libraries are available to purchase for $49 USD each.
More information: FocuSounds