FocuSounds has announced Sweet Oboe & English Horn, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Sweet Oboe & English Horn features
- Incredibly expressive Oboe and English Horn.
- Recorded with world-class recording gear in a professional studio.
- Performed by a full-time, seasoned session musician in Los Angeles, California.
- Incorporates unique performance techniques that treats specifically to scripted legato.
- No static notes, each note breathes musically.
- Dynamics controlled by modwheel (CC#1) which controls both volume and filter.
- Patches that cater to a variety of musical applications/dynamics.
- Ultra-low RAM and CPU footprint.
- Oboe patches include: Passion, Gabriel, Solo, Dolce.
- English Horn patches include: Passion, Solo, Tranquil, Dolce.
- 166 MB, 336 samples, recorded at 44.1Khz / 16-bit.
The sample library costs $49 USD. Requires full retail version of Kontakt 4.2.3+
More information: FocuSounds