Focusrite intros Forte USB audio interface & iTrack Solo for iPad
Focusrite has added two brand new interfaces to its line up, both bring completely new features to musicians and producers.
Focusrite ForteForte is quite simply the best 2 in 4 out interface available for Mac and PC. Encased in an aluminium body, Forte is a portable high-end USB audio interface with two mic preamps that share the same design as the flagship RedNet range. It features superb digital conversion, an OLED display (full colour) touch controls and DAW control – play, stop and zoom functions as standard.
- Two Focusrite remote-controlled microphone preamps.
- Ultra-high quality A-D and D-A conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution.
- Includes power supply – can also be bus powered.
- Mac and Windows compatible.
- Premium aluminium enclosure.
- Built-in outputs / breakout cable delivers inputs.
- Touch-sensitive buttons: large control knob.
- Colour OLED (Organic LED) metering/display.
- Control and configuration software included.
The iTrack Solo is an audio interface for your iPad.
It has a single Focusrite mic-pre – as featured in the Scarlett and Saffire ranges – an instrument input, speaker and headphone outputs, a direct monitor selector (for latency free monitoring) and switchable phantom power. It also functions as a full USB audio interface on mac and PC.
iTrack Solo is the perfect companion for any singer-songwriter wanting to take their demos to the next level.
iTrack Solo features
- Audio interface for ios music recordingMade for iPad.
- High Quality Mic Preamp.
- High Quality Outputs.
- Rugged Metal Unibody Case.
- Unique Signal Halos.
- Direct Monitor Function.
- Included software for Mac and PC.
The Forte and iTrack Solo will be available October 2012, with a list price of $749 USD and $200 USD respectively.
More information: Focusrite
Toontrack Gospel EZkeys MIDI released