Focusrite intros ISA Two microphone preamplifier
Focusrite has announced the ISA Two, a classic dual mono transformer-based microphone preamplifier.
You may only need a couple of mic preamps, but they need to be the very best. The ISA Two dual-mono mic pre is the ideal solution: two independent channels of the highest quality classic Focusrite mic pres, with line in and front-panel instrument inputs – no DI box required. Based on the legendary designs found in the Focusrite Forte and Studio Consoles, ISA Two is the ideal front-end for your rack.
ISA Two features
- Two ISA series transformer-based mic preamplifiers: Based around the Lundahl LL1538 transformer, they each provide +80dB of clean gain.
- Variable cutoff high-pass filter: 18dB/Octave high-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff from 16Hz to 420Hz.
- Selectable input impedance: Four input impedance settings.
- Separate instrument & line inputs: DI inputs on the front panel. TRS Line inputs on the back.
- Dedicated, switchable per-channel insert point: For connecting outboard audio processors.
- Eight-step LED meters: To provide visual feedback: can be calibrated using rear-panel controls.
Focusrite is launching the launch latest in the ISA range of microphone preamplifiers at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt (B68 in Hall 5.1). Price and release date tba.
Zenhiser releases 2012 Clubbers Kicks