Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
Focusrite releases Liquid Mix 16
Liquid Mix 16 key features
- Unequaled Variety of Classic Emulations: 40 compressors and 20 EQs, sampled from vintage originals with a free expanding library online.
- One of a Kind: The unique patented Dynamic Convolution process delivers unparalleled EQ and Compression emulations.
- Hybrid Super EQ: Create your own totally unique 7-band super EQ, built out of separate classic EQ bands.
- Compressor ‘Free’ Mode: Original compressors with limited or absent controls suddenly become fully featured – yours to use as you choose.
- Hardware-powered Plug-ins: 16 instances of Liquid Mix run off the desktop hardware (24 with the optional expansion card installed), vastly reducing the impact on your CPU.
- Tactile Control Surface: Apply EQ and compression using hands-on tactile controls. Just plug in, power-up, and dial in the perfect mix.
- Full Plug-in Operation: Each instance has a dedicated GUI which functions exactly like a plug-in, providing full recall within your session.
- Desktop Metering: 12 LED meters on the hardware controller display i/o levels and gain reduction alongside their respective controls.
- Optional Expansion Card: The optional expansion card, which is easy to install and fits neatly into the underside of the unit, allows Liquid Mix 16b users to increase the number of channels at 48kHz from 16 to 24.
Focusrite Liquid Mix 16 is available from authorised Focusrite dealers.
Visit Focusrite for more information.