Freshly Squeezed Samples has released Zebra Essential Collection Volume 1 and 2, two soundsets for the Zebra software synthesizer by U-He.
Produced in collaboration with Dumitru Golban, Adam Szabo, Michael Kastrup, David Michael Sherlock and Toby Davy, Zebra Essential Collection Volume 1 includes 390 fully club orientated patches, covering a wide range of musical genres.
As with our other products, this soundset features a combination of new and original sounds and also recreations of popular signature sounds used by today’s top electronic dance music producers.
In collaboration with Serhiy Klimenkov, we are proud to present the second volume in our Zebra Essential Collection product range – Zebra Essential Collection Volume 2.
Containing 268 fully club orientated patches, covering a wide range of musical genres, Zebra Essential Collection Volume 2 holds no punches when it comes to fat basses, big room leads, solid plucks and inspiring sequences. We feel confident saying that these sounds will be staple choice in your productions for many years to come.
Zebra Essential Collection Vol 1 & 2 features
- 100% royalty free.
- 390 patches / 268 patches, sorted into well-defined categories.
- All patches are rooted (C3) and volume normalized.
- Sound set provided in native U-He Zebra file format for easy work flow and sequencer integration.
- Chart and club proven patches – ready to play.
- Careful FX usage for a straight out the box useable sound.
Zebra Essential Collection Volume 1 is available to purchase for £52 GBP, Volume 2 is £42 GBP.
More information: Freshly Squeezed Samples