Fretted Synth has released SafFron2VA, a freeware audio triggered synth VST plug-in for Windows.
This one has two VA multi oscillators, a pitched noise osc and all of the features of SafFron plus some. Turned out very well IMHO I’m getting much better at syncing the osc and the envelope for a more tight attack.
- Easy to setup Audio Tracking (designed for a guitar) with “Threshold and Velocity” which set the synths tracking. Other controls are provided for MIDI output\pitchbend, tracking range, auto tune, velocity curve and gate delay.
- Two virtual analog “VA” multi oscillators with controls for level, pan position, coarse and fine tuning.
- Amplifier, filter and modulation sections.
- Effects: Chorus, flanger, phaser, delay, reverb.
- 5-band equalizer and limiter module.
SafFron2VA is available as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
Visit Fretted Synth for more information.