Ftec-Audio Formant Classic Advanced
Ftec-Audio has released the Formant Classic Advanced virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
The Formant Classic Advanced is an extended Donation Ware version of the “Formant Classic” Free Ware version based on the legendary Elektor Formant DIY (Do It Your self) synthesizer of 1977/78 .
Formant Classic Advanced features
- Analog subtracktive semi modular design.
- Monophonic, polyphonic and unison play modes, up to 16 voices.
- Enhanced modulation possibilities e.g. single voice aftertouch in poly patch.
- 32 cell polyphonic sequencer with independant trigger, pitch, gate and modulation strips.
- Polyphonic Arpegiator that can use sequencer cells for special arpegiations.
- Effect module with Panning, Chorus/Flanger, Ring Modulation, stereo/cross Delay and Reverb.
- Flexible patch play parameter assignment.
- Automatic sequencer, arpegiator, LFO’s and delay effect tempo and position syncing to host.
Formant Classic Advanced for Windows (VST/standalone) is available as donationware.
More information: Ftec-Audio