Full Bucket Music has launched the Full Bucket Brigade Delay, a free effect plugin that simulates the functionality and sound of classic analog delays. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and extremely low CPU consumption.
The Full Bucket Brigade Delay is an offspring of the tiny delay within my Nabla synthesizer. Just for fun I separated it into its own C++ project, added a few things like the LFO and the Quality control, always trying to achieve the functionality and sound of those old BBD units that I love so much. Now I sat here with a new plug-in. And decided to share it. :-)
Brigade Delay features
- Authentic simulation of a Bucket Brigade Device (BBD) delay line.
- No “crackling” or “dropouts” when changing the delay time.
- LFO modulation for Flanger, Chorus, or other modulation effects.
- Double precision audio processing.
- Quality control to send your hi-fi signals to hell.
- Plug-in comes in 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
- Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio’s V-Machine™.
Full Bucket Brigade Delay is available for download for Windows (VST).