Full Bucket Music releases The deputy Mark II free synth plugin
Full Bucket Music has released The deputy Mark II, a free software synthesizer instrument for Windows.
The deputy Mark II is a VST™2.4 software instrument Microsoft Windows® in the tradition of classic string machines and early “polyphonic” synthesizers, written in native C++ code for high performance.
The deputy Mark II features
- Polyphonic string/synthesizer (Poly) section and monophonic synthesizer (Mono) section.
- Built-in Ensemble and Phaser effects.
- Flexible keyboard assignment for Poly and Mono section.
- Poly section:
- Up to 61 voices polyphony.
- Two band-limited frequency divider-driven oscillator banks.
- Sawtooth and PWM waveforms.
- 2-pole multi-mode filter and ADS envelope per voice.
- Global ADSR envelope for paraphonic modulation.
- Resonator bank.
- Mono section:
- Single VCO plus suboscillator and noise.
- 4-pole lowpass filter.
- ADSR envelope and LFO.
- Output of Poly section can be send to filter input.
- Fully compatible with SM Pro Audio’s V-Machine™.
The deputy Mark II is available to download as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.