Matti Jokipii of Futucraft has updated the Kairatune virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Kairatune is designed to produce crisp and tight electric sounds for electronic music production. Kairatune is engineered for the demanding producer who needs to push the sound to extremes without compromising audio quality.
Changes in Kairatune v1.1
- MIDI learn function supporting: continuous controls (CC), aftertouch and pitch bend.
- MIDI program change support.
- Velocity sensitivity control.
- Ability to disable the advanced mouse editing feature.
- Smooth FX and drive bypass.
- New master level control independent of preset.
- Absolute time (ms) does no longer track tempo on delay FX.
- Fixed vibra knob malfunction.
- Fixed MIDI event scheduler.
Kairatune is available as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows.
More information: Kairatune