Future Audio Workshop releases Circle
Future Audio Workshop has released Circle, a powerful, easy to use software synthesizer for Mac and Windows.
- Visually Design Sounds – Simply move colour coded circles around the interface to start creating your own unique sounds. Preview the connections by just hovering the circle beneath a knob. Explore sound in an intuitive way.
- Powerful Audio Engine – Choose from a large variety of effects and audio modules. Mix the classic synthesizer tones of analog modeled filters and oscillators with contemporary wavetables and digital bit crushers.
- Start Right Away – To get you started, Circle comes with many pre-made sounds, in a wide variety of styles and genres.
- Creative control – Assign your midi controllers in a simple and fast way with visual midi learn. Attach multiple parameters to a single controller.
- Everything at a glance – With Circle’s high contrast, single pane interface you can see everything at a single glance while performing live on stage.
Circle is available for download from the Future Audio Workshop online store for $199 USD / €149.00 EUR. The boxed version of the Circle will be in stores soon.
Visit Future Audio Workshop for more information and a link to download a demo version of Circle.
ddmf updates IIEQ Pro to v2.0