FXpansion releases BFD3 acoustic drum instrument
FXpansion has announced BFD3, the third generation of its flagship software acoustic drum studio for Windows and Mac.
With stunning new kits with mix-ready presets and modelling technology for tom resonance and cymbal swells, BFD3’s audio engine delivers uncompromising detail. The revamped interface has a new mixer and sound browser for the easiest BFD experience yet.
BFD3’s all-new library is recorded in two fantastic rooms by engineers including Andrew Scheps, Rail Jon Rogut and John Emrich, giving you a diverse palette of drum tones out of the box. The sounds include a brushed kit and processed drum presets for fast custom kit-building. BFD3 also contains a powerful built-in environment for pattern creation and editing, complete with a range of performances by legendary drummers for effortless production of drum tracks indistinguishable from the real thing.
- 7 new kits recorded in 2 world-class studios.
- Includes rock, metal, jazz and brush kits.
- Tom resonance and cymbal swell modelling.
- New effects and Groove construction tools.
- More efficient engine with streamlined workflow.
- VST 2.4, AU, RTAS, AAX64 and standalone application for Mac OSX 10.6.8 or later & Windows 7 or later.
BFD3 is available to purchase for $349 USD/269 EUR/£229 GBP.
Registered BFD2 owners can upgrade for $199 USD/155 EUR/£129 GBP on USB 2.0 flash installation media and $149 USD/115 EUR/£99 GBP as a digital download. All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable.