FXpansion has announced the release of its Bloom creative delay and diffusion effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Bloom’s varied delay modes and lush diffusion reverb instantly introduce new textures and spaces to your productions.
Dig a little deeper to discover new ways of using delay for sound design – use psychedelic effects like frequency shifting and chorus in the feedback path and modulate Bloom’s parameters with step-sequencers and LFOs for an amazing variety of new sounds.
- Creative delay and diffusion effect plugin.
- Digital, Analogue BBD and Tape emulations.
- Syncable, reverse, ping-pong and freeze delay modes.
- Diffusion reverb, additional effects, EQ, drive and saturation.
- Flexible routing for processing blocks.
- 2x oversampling with 4x Hi Def mode for extremely high quality.
- TransMod modulation with step-sequencers, LFOs and more.
- Comprehensive MIDI control.
- 32-bit and 64-bit support.
Bloom for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) costs $99 USD / €79 EUR / £69 GBP inc VAT where applicable. Registered owners of Geist, DCAM: Synth Squad, Tremor, Etch, Maul, DCAM Dynamics, BFD2 and BFD Eco (and customers purchasing Bloom at the same time as any of these products) get an introductory discount until March 31st, 2013.