FXpansion has released version 188.8.131.52 of DCAM: Synth Squad, a collection of 4 software instruments for Windows and Mac.
DCAM: Synth Squad has been updated to v184.108.40.206, lightening the CPU load by 20-30% across-the-board, incorporating 480 new high quality presets, and fixing a raft of minor annoyances.
Changes in DCAM: Synth Squad v220.127.116.11
- Significantly lighter CPU load.
- Authorizes properly again on non-Roman user account names.
- Fusor’s automation entries update as you switch synths and effects.
- You can now create new preset categories.
- Mac standalones no longer require the VST.
- Fusor supports oversampling.
- Max polyphony for each synth doubled to 32.
- Fusor mixer levels can be automated.
Registered DCAM: Synth Squad users can access the free v18.104.22.168 download from the fxpansion.com support area.