GURU is a combination of sampler, drum machine, beat slicer and step sequencer – in short, a complete rhythm production workstation for your computer or DAW.
Updated in v1.5
- New Audio Content (3GB)
- 100% compatible with the latest hardware & software platforms
- Audio Export – render pads, tracks, engines or the full mix directly within GURU, and instantly export it via drag + drop to your host or OS, or give the rendered loop a second pass through GURU for further mangling
- Randomize slider can operate on any of GURU’s main screens – sequence, graphs, pad edit, effects, mixer – and allows you to apply a controllable amount of randomization to either the current pad or various combinations
- Sample editing – Reverse, new layer modes, predelay
- Slicer is now much more accurate, and has a ‘Sensitivity’ control allowing you to adjust how it responds to possible hit points in your loops. Slicing and score extraction process is now velocity-aware.
- The Browser is now significantly faster and can be driven entirely from the keyboard.
- Keyboard Support – The pads, patterns, browser, engines and transport all respond to the keyboard.
- Sequencer – improved sync, note duration / gate
- MIDI implementation has been greatly extended.
- Close to 100 new features and enhancements in total (download v1.5 what’s new in .pdf here)