Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
G-Sonique releases Dubmaster
G-Sonique has released Dubmaster, a liquid delay VST effect plug-in for Windows PC.
The Dubmaster – Liquid Delay is a new era in the digital delay area. It brings the original, specific liquid sound that could never be heard from the classic Delay systems. Even though the internal structure of the Liquid Delay is very specific, it generated sound is still very musical, pleasant and natural. It fulfills your tracks with special atmosphere and add a very original sounds to your records.
- BPM Synchronized Dub Delay unit with Feedback, Pan and Dry/Wet control. Also includes special feature called DubRythm for smooth non-rhythmical time distortions in classic dub/reggae style
- Module for set-up number of echo stages (from 1 to 8).
- Special FX module called “Liquid phase effect unit” with parameters like: Tone, Depth, Frequency, Jet, Dry/Wet and unique crystal clear liquid sound.
- Virtual analog filter stage with Low pass, Band Pass, High pass filters with juicy liquid analog sound and classic parameters like Cutoff and Resonance + non-linear saturation effect with adjustable parameter Drive.
- Free running Low frequency oscillator (LFO), which can modulate cutoff of filters with waves like Saw, Sine, Triangle and Square with adjustable amount of rate and depth.
- Control parameters of Input and Output sound level and Bypass On/Off switch.
- Preset manager.
- Digital algorythms written in C++ / Assembler based on codes from DSP chips.
- More than 40 presets modeled for using with drums, percussions, guitars, bass and other instruments.
Dubmaster is available now for 14 EUR (only for the first 50 customers, regular price is 18 EUR). A demo version can be downloaded from the product page.
Visit G-Sonique for more information.