G-Sonique has announced the release of GSXL4070, a parametric equalizer inspired/based on famous British mix console equalizers.
GSXL4070 offer modern „solid state analog electronics“ sound without any unwanted/oversaturated coloring of signal (like with vacuum tube or vintage EQs), still very intensive, rich and significant.
GSXL4070 is fully parametric stereo equalizer with 4 bands (LF, LMF, HMF, HF) and HP (BASS CUT), Q control, and +-12db attenuation/boosting of every band. Ideal for mixing and mastering purpose.
For best possible clarity of sound and minimum artifacts 2X internal oversampling algorithms were used.
- British mix-console EQ “solid state electronics” style of sound without unwanted over-colored or over saturated sound. With 2X internal oversampling for double precision dsp algorithms calculations and minimum of unwanted artifacts.
- 4 fully parametric EQ bands:
- LF – Low frequency, (20-500Hz)
- LMF – Low mid frequency, (200 Hz – 3 kHz)
- HMF – high mid frequency, (700 Hz – 12 kHz)
- HF – high frequency ( 1.5 kHz – 20 kHz)
- HP (High pass – Bass cut) filter 15 – 400 Hz bass cut with on/off switch with Q-control (bandwidth), attenuation/boost ( + / – 12db per band).
- Output Volume knob.
- Bypass switch.
- Preset manager.
GSXL4070 for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 18.90 EUR for the first 100 customers. Regular price is 28 EUR.