Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
G-Sonique releases Pultronic EQ-110P
G-Sonique has released Pultronic EQ-110P, an emulation of the classic professional parametric vacuum tube equalizer from 50’s and 60’s.
We programmed the Pultronic EQ-110P equalizer in the way that it can add real and hearable warm, color and dynamics of the vacuum tube devices into your music. Many frequency and amplitude analysis of input and output impulses from real vintage vacuum tubes were used during the development. These impulses were recorded via the real vintage devices which allowed us to achieve the excellent and realistic results.
Pultronic EQ-110P features
- 4 parametric filters with sweet coloring sound: Low frequency cut, Low Frequency boost, Middle frequency cut / boost, High frequency boost. All with the parameters like gain, boost, cut, frequency, bandwidth.
- The unique emulation of input and output amplifying vacuum tubes which closely imitates the all features and advantages of the vacuum tubes like: tender softening and limitation of the sharp transients, to soften and to sphere the sound, to color it, to solid it and to warm it.
- Parameters Warmth, Saturation drive a Brilliance.
- 2X Oversampling and anti alliasing algorithms.
- 5 Low frequency vacuum tube types: Class A Tube, Warm tube, Vintage tube, Dirty vintage tube, 12AX7 Tube.
- 6 High frequency vacuum tube types: 12AX7 Tube, Classic tube, Warm tube, Class A Tube, Vintage tube, Dirty vintage tube.
- Input and output vacuum tube volume stages.
- Bypass on/off function.
- Preset Manager.
Pultronic EQ-110P is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for 38 EUR. The first 40 customers can get it for only 19.90 EUR. A demo version can be downloaded from the product page.
Visit G-Sonique for more information.