G-Sonique releases XBass 4000 L
G-Sonique has released XBass 4000 L, a VST effect plug-in for enhancing bass frequencies.
XBass 4000 is excellent for synthetic and acoustic basses and enriches all the kick-drums with great energy.
XBass 4000 L features
- Special distorted bass bell filter for a selection of bass spectrum that should be maximally emphasized.
- Controls to select wide spectrum of the bass frequencies – from the deepest sub-basses 15hz to medium-bass frequencies, and to set a Slope-Q range of the selected frequencies.
- Psychoacoustic circuit Bass Enhancer emphasize the intensity of the bass spectrum.
- Saturation unit in analog tube style with a possibility to adjust the amount of bass saturation and the volume of hearable bass saturation.
- Control of the output volume.
- Graphical dB meter showing the level of output volume.
XBass 4000 L is available for Windows PC for 15 EUR. A demo version is available for download (emits a short noise sound about every 20 seconds).
Visit G-Sonique for more information.
Toontrack Music releases EZplayer pro