G-Sonique Ultrabass MX4/4 bass synthesizer released
G-Sonique has announced the release of Ultrabass MX4/4, a bass synthesizer for every 4/4 dance music style bassline.
Based on Alien303 DNA, a synthesizer that became very popular worldwide for its nice stable bass energy and the possibility to create fast basslines without any unwanted clicks or artifacts, which is very often a negative feature when you are trying to create basslines with a basic virtual analog/digital synthesizers.
Comparing to classic analogue and virtual analog/digital synthesizers, the sound of ultrabass’ digital oscillators (based on Alien303 technology) is extremely precise, linear and sharp like a Swiss knife which makes them ideal for electronic 4/4 musics fast basslines, without any analog artifacts like arbitrary de-tuning, phase, shape and amplitude effecting it’s stability. But the sound of Ultrabass is fat and massive like real analogue thanks to it’s analogue filters, bass saturation unit and other features.
Ultrabass MX4/4 features
- Single / Dual oscillator(s) that can work in two selectable modes. With octave and semitone control as well as fine and an oscillator phase micro-control knob.
- 2 oscillators with 15 shapes (Analogue saw, Digital saw, Saw HB, Saw DB, Analogue ramp, Digital ramp, Digital square, Square, Pulse, Multipulse 1, Multipulse2, Multisaw1, Multisaw2, Vintage saw).
- Two filter modules that can work in serial or parallel multi-mix mode:
- Filter MODULE1 with 4 analogue sounding liquid low pass filters: G-Low pass, Low pass (classic), Vintage analog low pass, 303 low pass with cutoff, resonance, input volume and envelope amount knobs
- Filter MODULE2 with 9 Analog sounding liquid filters with G-Filters, a series modeled after codes from DSP chips of hardware synthesizers and an analogue low pass with a creamy sound modeled after vintage hardware keyboards/synths: G-Low pass, G-Band pass, G-High pass, Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Band Reject, Peaking, Analogue low pass, None, with cutoff, resonance and envelope amount knob together with a fast on/off switch.
- Fast linear Amplitude envelopes (attack, decay, sustain, release) without any unwanted CLICKS and ARTIFACTS that are often present when you are trying to make fast 4/4 bass with classic synthesizers.
- Fast linear Filter envelopes (attack, decay, sustain) without any unwanted CLICKS and ARTIFACTS that are often present when you are trying to make fast 4/4 bass with classic synthesizers.
- Non-Linear Saturation Unit with „main saturation knob“, Analog based amplifier section.
- Bass boost / Analog saturation unit to add fat, heavy and massive sound to your bassline. With parameters like freq. and q (bandwidth) to set low frequency range that will be boosted, and soft enh., saturation and vol. of saturation parameters to set amount and color of saturation/bass boosting.
- Preset manager with more than 76 professional presets in categories bass, deep, psytrance basses.
Ultrabass MX4/4 for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 18.90 EUR (regular 26.90 EUR).