Gemini Audio releases KultComp library for Nebula 3
Gemini Audio has released its KultComp sample library for the Nebula 3 plug-in by Acustica Audio.
This library is based on a Modern German Tube Compressor which is loved by many for its versatility and outstanding audio quality with the musicality and user-friendliness that this company’s units stand for.
It finds its application in Mastering, Mixing and Recording. Discrete, very high performance gain cells were developed for this compressor and are used instead of the usual VCAs. This compressor is the first product to use them. They ensure the highest level of musicality and clarity in signal processing and demonstrate significantly improved distortion values over VCAs.
- Compressor/DeCompressor Library for Acustica Audio Nebula3.
- 96kHz / 44.1kHz.
- Includes Soft Knee Compression and combo programs (all ratios within one program with interpolation).
- Extended release times for all programs (up to 10 seconds instead of the original 2 seconds).
- Includes HQ versions of all programs (using the TIMED engine).
- Includes HP versions of all programs (internal high pass filter).
- Includes SC versions of all programs (for external side chain).
- includes NC versions of all programs (for Nebula Compressor, offers the best compression behavior).
- Total of 324 programs, 2.18 GB library size.
- Requires Nebula3, Nebula3 Pro or Nebula Server.
The KultComp library is available to purchase for the introductory price of 25 EUR through September 2012 (regular 32 EUR).