GCI Technologies is now shipping the MS-USB, an all-inclusive portable sound system with a USB memory port and SD card slot, allowing direct playback of media files from thumb drives and memory cards.
For added convenience, a stereo RCA input also lets you connect a CD player or iPod. Ideal for speeches, assemblies, tradeshows, parties, outdoor events and even mobile music applications, the MS-USB offers a great sounding, supremely portable PA solution.
The MS-USB boasts a high-quality built-in amplifier, which supplies 100 watts of peak power (50 watts RMS) to its enclosed 8-inch speaker. And to ensure seamless performance wherever and whenever you need it, the MS-USB provides up to twelve hours of continuous operation thanks to its ultra-efficient rechargeable battery.
For easy navigation through files and folders stored on your USB sticks and memory cards, the MS-USB features a large LCD display and a rotary Search knob. The system also includes a pro-grade dynamic microphone, along with a ¼-inch line input that lets you plug in a guitar or keyboard and play along with backing tracks.
- Powered, mountable 2-way speaker system for any portable application.
- Built-in rechargeable battery with level indicator lasts over 12 hours.
- Three inputs: 1 Balanced, 1 Instrument/Mic, 1 Aux (Stereo RCA).
- Link (line) Output Jack.
- Inputs for USB key drive or device and SD card.
- Controls for Search, Loop, Reloop, Repeat, and Pitch (buttons & slider).
- LCD for easy location of USB and SD card files.
- Master Volume/Individual Gain Control for Input 1 & 2.
- Enhanced bass output creates a full, rich sound.
- Professional quality microphone included.
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction.
- Two-wheel system with retractable handle for easy portability.
- 1-3/8″ PA speaker stand mountable.
The MS-USB is available to purchase for $219 USD / £165 GBP / 181 EUR.