Ghostwave Audio updates MixRight for Reaktor to v1.5
Ghostwave Audio has released version 1.5 of MixRight, a track comparison utility for Native Instruments Reaktor 5.
MixRight is a Native Instruments Reaktor 5 ensemble designed as the easiest way to compare your current mix with the reference track of your choice. (.wav and .aiff formats only)
In only one click, you can alternate between the two to compare levels, phase correlation and frequency distribution and therefore find out the necessary adjustments for your current mix.
Changes in MixRight v1.5
- Updated GUI with more contrast for better legibility.
- Spectrum analyzer extended to 20 kHz (instead of 14 kHz).
- Manual revised.
- Spectrum analyzer zoom default setting which prevented the quietest frequencies from being displayed.
- Scale on the spectrum analyzer and correlation meter.
- Scale on the update rate knob.
MixRight is available for purchase for $9.95 USD until November 9th, 2014 (regular $12.95 USD).