Glitchmachines has announced the release of Cryogen, a modular buffer effects processor designed to generate robotic artifacts and abstract musical malfunctions.
Cryogen features dual buffer effects, dual multimode filters with morphable modes and dual bit crusher effects. With the advent of its extremely flexible architecture and modulation options, Cryogen is capable of generating everything from subtle glitches to stunning signal mutations, making it an exciting tool for electronic musicians and sound designers alike.
Cryogen features a fully modular drag & drop modulation matrix which makes it possible to bend the signal path to your will. This versatile matrix adds a fresh dimension of possibilities to the plugin when used in conjunction with its four signal mixers and two mod multipliers, all of which are capable of combining audio and modulation signals. Cryogen comes loaded with 140 factory presets from sound designers Ivo Ivanov, Thomas Hennebert, Nicholas Yochum, Daed and Alex Retsis.
- Dual Buffer Effects.
- Dual Bit Crusher Effects.
- Dual Multi-Mode Filters with Mode Morph Control.
- Modular Architecture with Drag & Drop Modulation Matrix.
- 4 LFOs with X100 Rate Option, Host Sync and Variable Shapes.
- 4 Signal Mixers and 2 Modulation Multipliers.
- 140 Factory Presets from our top sound designers.
- Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit).
Cryogen for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for $39 USD.