Goldwave 5.11 released
GoldWave‘s advanced virtual editing system and an expandable plug-in architecture bring a new level of professional quality to your audio, while still being easy (and fun) to learn and use.
New in version 5.11
- Presets for batch processing
- New /process:presetname command line parameter for batch processing
- New /region:start,length command line parameter for setting initial selection from other programs
- New AutoTrim edit command
- Single click on time axis starts playback
- Ability to save all modified files when closing GoldWave
- Ability to select mono input channel for recording
- Proxy server support for CD Reader database lookup
- Better foot pedal support
- Updated Ogg and FLAC plug-ins
- Expanded Apple-C file support
- Many fixes and other improvements
Check the Goldwave website for more information.