GoldWave updated to v5.68
The GoldWave audio editor for Windows has been updated to version 5.68.
GoldWave is a highly rated, professional digital audio editor. It’s fully loaded to do everything from the simplest recording and editing to the most sophisticated audio processing, restoration, enhancements, and conversions.
This version requires Windows XP or later and most likely will be the last 32 bit version of GoldWave. Future versions will be 64 bit and require Windows 7 or later.
VST support is still in beta testing. Feedback is required.
Changes in GoldWave v5.68
- Loopback recording devices for easier stream recording.
- Volume modulation in Flanger effect.
- Improved quality for Similiary mode in Time Warp effect.
- Improved volume in Pitch effect.
- Grid/Snap-to-grid settings.
- Opus file format support.
- Improved playback and recording on multichannel devices.
- Portable installation option.
- Several other improvements.
- Important fixes.
GoldWave for Windows is available to purchase for $19 USD (1 year license) / $49 USD (lifetime license).
More information: GoldWave