Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
GoldWave updated to v5.24
GoldWave, the professional digital audio editor, has been updated to version 5.24.
Changes since v5.23
- Sortable columns in File Merger tool.
- New fade curves for Crossfade.
- Click-and-drag scrolling using middle (wheel) button.
- Increased ranges in Parametric Equalizer.
- Recognition of files with ID3v4 tags.
- Replaced font in all dialogs (more readable in Vista).
- Several fixes and improvements .
- Playback cursor appearance.
- Option to hide cursor.
- Window to set cursor (Ctrl+G).
- Option to delete files in Batch Processing.
- Minimize button on Batch Processing Progress window.
- Realtime previewing of changes in Spectrum Filter.
- New keyboard commands to set cue points (Q, Shift+Q).
- “Select Between Cues” in right-click cue context menu.
- Several fixes and improvements.
GoldWave is available for Windows PC, and costs $45 USD.