GoldWave updated to v5.50
GoldWave, the professional digital audio editor, has been updated to version 5.50.
Changes in GoldWave v5.50
- Unicode interface.
- Integrated GWVoice effects.
- Faster processing for some effects using SSE and multiple processors.
- Cleaner polyphase resampling.
- Higher resolution frequency visuals.
- Updated FLAC and Vorbis codecs.
- Many fixes and improvements.
GoldWave is available for Windows PC for $49 USD. A fully functional evaluation version is available for download here.
Visit the GoldWave website for more information.
reFuse Software releases Polarizer