Goodhertz has announced the release of Faraday Limiter, a free peak limiter with a big transformer sound.
Designed for more than just loudness, Faraday Limiter is not a digital brickwall limiter: its colorful input/output transformers are capable of beefy, harmonically-rich saturations, and the detector circuit stays smooth and punchy no matter how extreme the gain reduction.
Faraday Limiter features
- Big, analog-modeled transformer sound.
- “Color” and “Warmth” controls for extended timbral shaping.
- Advanced stereo linking: variable L/R or M/S linking.
- Adjustable ratio: [2:1, 4:1, 8:1, 20:1].
- Gain reduction history meter.
The plug-in is free to download for Mac (AU).