Granny’s Audio has released vStack, a looper application for Windows and Mac.
vStack lets you easily create your music using samples or real-time recording, with just a few simple steps.
It is designed to sync your channels with 1 click, and with easy temporary crop to remove any preceding or following noise and silence. You can even crop your recording if you missed a bit, to keep it in the beat.
vStack includes 4 high-quality effects before the output, that give your music the feeling you want. Also, the output includes a compressor to keep your level controlled as well as a 3-band equalizer to shape your tone!
- Sync all loops to a master metronome easy.
- If your audio file or recording is not perfectly aligned or timed, set start and stop points to the channel.
- Dynamic creation of loop channels. Delete and create loop channels as you like.
- Effect sends with pre and post options, pass your audio through Overdrive, Chorus, Delay and Reverb.
- Pitch shift any channel to match your tone.
- Toggle every channel’s playback by keyboard or MIDI.
vStack for Windows and Mac is available for purchase for 15.99 USD/EUR.