Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
Groove 3 releases Logic 9 Explained and Designing Your Home Studio
Groove 3 has released Logic 9 Explained and Designing Your Home Studio, two new video tutorials.
Logic 9 Explained
Presented by Logic Certified Pro Eli Krantzberg, this series is the best way to go if you want to know the awesome Apple Logic 9 inside and out. These videos aren’t a rehashed Logic 8 offering, they are completely new videos shot entirely in the new Logic 9.There is not a more thorough single offering for Logic 9. Become a master today.
Logic 9 Explained features
- 40 Tutorials / Almost 5 Hours Total Runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate Logic 9 users
- Tutorials written by Logic Certified Pro Eli Krantzberg
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
Designing Your Home Studio
With more than 60 albums to his credit, a Best Engineering GRAMMY and many gold and platinum awards, studio veteran Francis Buckley helps you design a “Hit Record” sounding room. This entertaining guide filled with solid information, is a must have for today’s home recording musician and or producer/engineer.
Designing Your Home Studio features
- 10 Chapters / Almost 1 Hour Total Runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate home studio engineers / producers.
- Presented by Grammy winning engineer Francis Buckley
- Boxed version features high quality DVD video that plays in any DVD player
Logic 9 Explained is available as a download for $49.99 USD, while Designing Your Home Studio can be downloaded for $29.99 USD. Boxed+Download bundles and 30-day “Watch It Online” versions are available for purchase as well.
More information: Groove 3