Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
GSi releases Key Performer
GSi has released Key Performer, the Swiss Army knife of the modern gigging keyboardist.
It’s a single software instrument which offers a wide variety of keyboard sounds that are always used in almost all musical genres where a keyboardist is involved
Key Performer features
- Several classic keyboard sounds including pianos, electric pianos, synths, organs, etc.
- A sample playback section (aka “ROMpler”) with “adaptive playback”
- A physical modeling classic Electric Piano
- A physical modeling “Wurly” piano
- A phase modulation synthesizer for the famous DX Piano
- A Virtual Analog polyphonic synthesizer
- A Virtual Tonewheel Organ with rotary speaker effect
- Two effect slots with all the most famous effects
- An AMP simulation section with overdrive
- A global Reverb effect
- 64 Programs per bank, 9 snaphots for organ sections and 9 for VA synth
- Full MIDI implementation
- Easy MIDI Learn
- Huge efficiency with very low CPU power requirements
- Simplicity of use, Versatility, Stability, Expandibility, Authenticity!
Key Performer is available now as a VST instrument for Windows (Mac version coming soon) for an introductory price of 99 EUR until March 31, 2009 CET (regular price 149 EUR). A demo version can be downloaded from the product page.
Visit GSi for more information