GTG Synths releases PD 9
GTG Synths has released PD 9, a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
I always liked the SE Phase Distortion Oscillator. But somehow I also felt it had its limitations. For instance, some combinations of waves created unpleasant rumble or odd harmonics. Also I was missing enough deep bass with some patches.
That`s why I tried to make a PD synth with a bit more attitude.
PD 9 features
- Simple Phase Distortion synth, decicated to 70’s bass and lead sounds.
- Fast envelopes, a snappy pitch modulation function and a sine wave sub-oscillator, slightly detuned.
- Two inter-modulating oscillators.
- Pitch Mod Envelope creates snappy crunches or brassy attacks to the sound.
- Low cut filter, delay, chorus, equalizer.
PD 9 is available as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
Visit GTG Synths for more information.